Saturday, June 30, 2012

Surf Trip Boys 2- Typhoon

As promised, here is the twincest chapter 2 of the Surf Trip Boys book by Tsukasa Matsuzaki Typhoon!!

Like I said, this chapter has a lot more sex and it's really quite hot if i do say so myself. A warning (or an incentive?) that this story does contain nephew and uncle incest, there is however no shota, they're all adults and yeah. The uncles are twins! which makes it even better for me but be warned if that sorta thing turns you off.

I do believe however that i am getting faster at this. My quality still sucks though in terms of typesetting (i make no attempt at cleaning) so anyone who'd like to see better translations in the future please speak up and help moi. I still laugh at the cheezy moaning sounds in there though but i translated most of them for you guys. I'm going to take a break and translate a Takeshi Matsu comic next so keep yourselves posted with that.

Slanteds out~

2 comments:

  1. thank you, thank you , thank you!!! this is a great piece of work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and all the support! It is pretty hot eh?

      Delete