Saturday, June 30, 2012

Surf Trip Boys? - Tsukasa Matsuzaki

WOOO so first project is on it's way, it takes me about like 2 and a half hours to translate 1 chapter so I SHOULD be able to make it like semi daily if i dont fall into laziness~ (which is highly likely, dont hold me to any of my promises) ANYWHO, here is Chapter one of Surf Trip Boys? By Tsukasa Matsuzaki. Also Titled Surf Trip Boys?!!
Now I know that there isn't much sex in here, and it's a lot of story line but bear with me okay, the next chapter is like super smexy, theres like twin's and everything! (unless you're not into twins but well it's pretty hot nontheless alright?! YOU CAN PRETEND THEY JUST RESEMBLE EACH OTHER VERY CLOSELY BUT AREN"T RELATED) So yeah, bask in the cuteness of this chapter and wait for the next! Also i am still looking for typesetters cuz i'm a lazybum and dont want to do so much work.

4 comments:

  1. Not bad, but it would be nice if you could get a larger size X3 hurts my eyes when I have to stare really close when the lines are outside the bubble, hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it's cuz of the size of my raws. If i had bigger/higher quality raws everything would be a lot nicer. Nothing i can do about it atm.

      Delete
  2. thanks for the translate , but the flie is blocked , please reupload

    ReplyDelete