Monday, July 2, 2012

Being a Subordinate Is Tiring Pt.2 - Takeshi Matsu

Alrighty! So Today's Release is the LONG ANTICIPATED, HIGHLY AWAITED Being A Subordinate Is Tiring Pt.2!!!
So this after waiting for like 2 years, i finally decided to get off my ass and get this thing done. For chapter one you can go here and yeah! This is really a hot chapter, aggressive power bottoms = le smex. Hope you all enjoy! Please comment! I also had a little bit of help on this one typesetting, the size of the scan is also a lot bigger so no more squinting! k imma stop ranting now Typesetting did by Kan who can also be found here, here and finally here. Give her a holla if ya'll want to thank her for her hard work in making this release possible. Slanted out~

Missing page is under the pagebreak



6 comments:

  1. yay!! part 2!! thank you so much for all the hard works! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Sorry it took so long for me to get off my lazy ass as finish it!

      Delete
  2. Hey Slanted, in first place I love your work, you're really amazing!
    I think you not found the first page of this manga because when I was looking out there I found it with one more page before of the page of Ninomya's awaken. If that's the case, this is the link of the image:
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1ds05XE9S1qiqde0.jpg

    Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for that, I think I completely forgot about that page lol. I'll update it ASAP.

      Delete
  3. Can you update the first page please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I'm really sorry to bother you, but it seems as if the link to this doesn't work anymore? D: idk, maybe I'm just dumb.

    ReplyDelete