Sunday, July 8, 2012

Brother Complex - Ron 9

Woo~ after a lot of being lazy I got this done! Even earlier than I anticipated too. I have no idea who the artist though is so if any of you do, drop me a line. Anywho without further ado I present to you all Brother Complex, Requested by Frozenrain!!

So from doing this comic I've learned never to translate from simplified chinese again. It was brutal and I'm sorry if i got anything wrong cuz i had to guess for 1 or 2 parts. That said uh I'm also sorry that i didn't translate alot of the sfx, lots of them were hand drawn into it and thus really hard to remove without either 1.A lot of effort or 2. Ruining the image. It's all just standard corny manga moaning so you're not missing out on much I guess. Now everyone thank Frozenrain for his HQ jap scans as well as for requesting this comic!

Slanted out~

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the work, and thanks to FrozenRain for requesting this.
    Looking forward for more of your scanlations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! Finding new ron-9 is like looking for hen's teeth.
    silverskin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the support, Ron-9 seems to be very popular eh? I'll try and find more for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brotherly love, how sweet. Thanks for translating this!

    ReplyDelete