Monday, July 2, 2012

QUESTION FOR THE POPULACE

So uh since you guys don't really tell me what you want... Do any of you really want me to finish Surf Trip Boys? cuz the first two chapters are basically the hot and/or cute ones. Theres still sex in the other few but it's mainly just text tbh. That said I could always change gears and skip to the Takeshi Matsu or some other Tsukasa Matsuzaki manga. Frozenrain provided a website with decent chinese scans as well (however they're in simplified chinese and i hate reading simplified.) I AM HOWEVER here to please the people so uh please give me direction. If ya'll want, the link Frozenrain provided is skxy.wordpress.com, i'm not sure if i'm allowed to disclose the password or anything so i'm not going to. There ARE preview pictures on there though so if you guys want you could check it out and pick something out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment